Commercial Lines Account Manager
Sullivan Group is looking to add a Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Account Manager to their existing team. The duties of this full time position are to provide professional, courteous service to our clients, prospects, carrier representatives, and underwriters while working with many producers to maintain long term relationships with customers. To qualify, the right candidate will have a proven track record of job stability and success, and be a self-starter, self-motivator, and self-managed individual. Candidates should have a strong customer service background and be highly organized.
Responsibilities would include:
- Managing and processing renewals, endorsements, and rating new business
- Informing, educating, and making recommendations to clients about policy coverage, exclusions, and insurance coverage needs
- Providing professional, courteous service to our clients, prospects, carrier representatives, and underwriters
- Preparing binders, certificates of insurance, cancellations, reinstatements, and other related insurance forms required by customers and/or carriers
- Servicing existing customers with billing/payment inquiries and claims
- Ensuring account data is accurately entered, and maintained in the agency management system
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of carriers, products, and services offered
Requirements for this job include:
- Current Massachusetts Property & Casualty insurance license
- Minimum of 3 years commercial lines insurance experience preferred
- All applicants must have a comprehensive understanding of commercial lines insurance products and coverages.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of professionalism.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, the MA Registry, and various insurance carrier websites.
- Knowledge of Sagitta and ImageRight preferred.
- Associates degree; Bachelor's degree preferred.
Candidates must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task. They must also be able to work autonomously as a problem solver within a successful office team.
This is a full-time salaried position, Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a benefits package.
Sullivan Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested in applying for the
Commercial Lines Account Manager position,
please email your resume and cover letter to
Mary McGrail at email@example.com.