We're Hiring for our Commercial Property & Casualty Service Department
Posted on 6/15/2021
Sullivan Group is looking to add an experienced Commercial Lines Account Executive to our team in Worcester or Needham. The duties of this full time position are to provide professional, courteous service to our clients, prospects, carrier representatives, and underwriters while working with many producers to maintain long term relationships with customers.
To qualify, the right candidate will have a proven track record of job stability and success, and be a self-starter, self-motivator, and self-managed individual. Candidates should have a strong customer service background and be highly organized.
Responsibilities would include:
- Managing and processing renewals, endorsements, and rating of new business
- Informing, educating, and making recommendations to clients about policy coverage, exclusions, and insurance coverage needs
- Providing professional, courteous service to our clients, prospects, carrier representatives, and underwriters
- Preparing binders, certificates of insurance, cancellations, reinstatements, and other related insurance forms required by customers and/or carriers
- Servicing existing customers with billing/payment inquiries and claims
- Ensuring account data is accurately entered, and maintained in the agency management system
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of carriers, products, and services offered
- Current Massachusetts property & casualty insurance license
- Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Knowledge of Sagitta and ImageRight preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing company. If interested, please email resume and cover letter to Mary McGrail at firstname.lastname@example.org.