How to Stop the Spread of Germs
Posted on 3/5/2020
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is here in the United States and there currently is no antiviral treatment. Symptoms can include fever, cough, and shortness of breath and may appear 2-14 days after being exposed.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has asked the public to help contain the virus's spread by:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then putting it in the trash.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting touched objects and surfaces (ie. doorknobs).
- Staying home if you are sick.
- Washing your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
For more information, please visit the CDC's website.