Those in the residential and commercial construction trades face a number of potential financial risks. Subcontractor management, jobsite security and safety, as well as project delay and quality control issues can all have an impact on your bottom line.
Whether you are a project owner, general contractor, or subcontractor, Sullivan Group has the expertise to assist you in customizing an effective contractual risk management program.
Contractors in all phases of the construction industry depend on Sullivan Group for assistance with:
- Exposure identification, risk analysis, and risk reduction
- Jobsite Safety Programs and Training
- OSHA Compliance and Reporting (Zywave)
- Contractual Risk Transfer between Owners, Project Managers, General Contractors and Subcontractors, and Equipment Lessors and Lessees
- Aggressive loss control and claims management services to help prevent and mitigate losses
- Workers’ Compensation Experience Modification Rating and Analysis
- Development of a Return to Work Program to reduce Workers’ Compensation lost time claims
- Issuing Construction Bonds with quick turnaround time
- Analysis of contract insurance requirements and hold harmless and indemnity agreements
- Reconciliation of Equipment & Installation Material values to ensure these items are adequately protected while in transit, at jobsites, and at other storage locations
- Evaluation of errors & omissions exposures for design professionals
- Specialized coverage including Contractors’ Pollution Liability, Cyber Liability, etc.
With access to all of the major insurance carriers, plus an array of specialty markets for tougher risks, Sullivan Group has you covered.