Corporate Benefit and Deferred Compensation Insurance
Sullivan Group’s seasoned professionals can help you design a corporate employee benefit and deferred compensation program for your executive team. Or if you are seeking individual coverage, we’ll help you select among our many financial, business and estate planning services. Whatever direction your planning may take, rest assured that we’ll combine the services you need with the value you deserve.
Our services include:
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning
- 401K and pension planning
- Selective executive retirement plans
- Investment planning
- Business/buy-sell planning
- Business insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Nursing Home and long term care planning
Sullivan Group is proud to feature Mark W. Smiley, who joined our Employee Benefits & Financial Services Division in 2001. With over 20 years in the business, Mark specializes in individual, group and corporate planning for highly compensated, and high net worth professionals. His firm, Managed Wealth Strategies LLC, enjoys a solid reputation in the industry, and uses the Lifetime Economic Acceleration Process to ensure just the right level of coverage. Contact Mark for employee benefits information: Mark Smiley’s email or phone at 508-471-9039.
Featured services include:
- Business strategies
- Executive benefits for business owners and key employees
- Executive benefit planning strategies
- Personal wealth strategies
- Economic replacement/human life value and income protection solutions
- Investment and retirement plan strategies
- Estate maximization and life settlements and legacy continuation
- Asset preservation
- Protection/distribution, estate transfer and/or charitable contributions
- Assessment of risk profile and investment objectives
- Development of an asset allocation
- Determination of an investment plan and portfolio structure
- Identification of select managers and funds
- Monitoring of manager and fund performance, tax efficiency, style consistency, portfolio rebalancing, portfolio reporting and turnover
Value Added Services
- Coordination of wealth, asset protection and trust management
- Enrollment in The Living Balance Sheet; (need address of secure site for link) a secure website for continual updates on accounts, assets and other important documents.
Proudly insuring companies and individuals throughout the U.S. and internationally.